It's a NEW year


Image result for site under construction





Hi there First Grade Families,

I can't believe the 2016-2017 school year is already here. I am so pleased to have you as part of the family here in room 15. I am excited to work together to make this the best learning adventure for your kiddo.

This website will act as a hub for all information. There are different tabs with helpful information, learning links, pictures and more! I will run the homepage as a blog (it will act as a newsletter) to keep you up to date on your child's learning! If you ever have any questions about room 15, this website will be a great place to start to get your questions answered.

I am in the process of revamping the website to update it all to the 2016-2017 school year information! Please check back soon to check out all of the new information!